Friday 11 April 2014

Hero - Super Saiyan 4 Goku (SSJ4) [Rendering 1]

Now was the time to render out all of the different scenes for my animation. I had my storyboard in the sketchbook for references, and could begin the process of creating all the steps.

I first imported the rock scene that I had previously created, into the scene with the Goku mesh. I also added an image to the environment background to create sky for the scene. It also helped that I created a daylight system in the scene, as I feel this gave much better lighting to everything.

This image is a printscreen of the scene created. The animation is going to be made up of relatively short clips, so it will take less time to wait for the renders to finish, but may take time to render all of the individual clips.

I added the glow effect that I learnt from the previous post to the energy blast. I will also add it to the villain's energy, however I will need to change the colour to red.


I wanted the camera to look as though it was shaking because of the energy blast and will emphasise that effect with sound but for the render, I created a jagged line for the camera to follow on the path constraint.

No comments:

Post a Comment